Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Around this crazy world ...

Bomb blasts in Jaipur. (Sporadic bomb explosions have become way too common in India. Rarely does anyone take responsibility, though it's likely that Islamic terrorist groups, always afire for the jihad in Kashmir, are behind this. Perpetrators are rarely brought to justice) BBC NEWS | South Asia | Bombings rock Indian tourist city

NDTV. Anytime I read these reports I am transported back to that black day in March 1993.

The devastation in China is awful. Go to CNN's "Impact your world" section to find out how to help.



[My best friend from college as some of y'all know, lives in Guangzhou. Which is really far away from Sichuan province. However, I've not been able to get through to him yet. Normally calling China is quite easy ... ::UPDATE :: I spoke to him last night (5/13). They're fine. Didn't feel a thing in Guangzhou.]

And let's not forget, Burma still needs help.

Kyrie eleison.

No comments: