Monday, March 03, 2008

Blogging issues

While my hosts are absolutely wonderful (I'm staying as a guest of an Irish priest I know at the Pontifical Irish College), there is no internet access in the guest rooms, so I'll be blogging sporadically as best as I can.

Tomorrow's schedule:

Morning prayer and Mass with my friends

Visit S. Quattro Coronati nearby

Hang out with Mike Aquilina and others at S. Paolo fuori le Mura

Station Mass in the evening

Meet up with a priest friend at the Oriental College

Vespers with the Community of Sant'Egidio

Dinner with friends afterwards.

Quite a busy time!

3 comments:

St. Elizabeth of Cayce said...

The vespers service was one of my favorite parts of our trip. I understood little of what was being said, but was so moved by the obvious love within the community. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Busy indeed, but enjoyable -- for your companions at least!

Fr. Gaurav Shroff said...

Quite enjoyable indeed! :)