Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Upcoming

The latest Atlantic Monthly (March) has an article on the Muslim-Christian conflict in Nigeria. I've just started reading it. No printer here, so I'll have to read it in chunks. Very interesting so far. I'll put a report up later.

Also working on a post about the anti-conversion laws in India. A great (mainly forensic) analysis of the laws appeared in the January 12 issue of the Economic & Political Weekly. [H/t Mike Aquilina for that one.] (EPW is a leading journal of economic thought in India.)

Last few days in Baroda (we go to Bombay on Saturday) so I have bunches of errands to do.

And finally: PLEASE say a prayer that my passport arrives safely from Delhi. My brother couriered it on Monday; it should have reached yesterday (it's Wednesday morning here). He's traveling right now so doesn't have the tracking number. It had better show up today ... else this will be disastrous!

No comments: