Monday, January 14, 2008

Last night at SPC

I missed the community Mass today (was packing and lost track of time). After dinner, however, two of the priests resident here [there's a few diocesan priests living here, while pursuing graduate studies at CUA] were celebrating Mass, so I joined them. Fr. B even offered the Mass for me and my vocation [much appreciated!].

It's somehow appropriate that on my last day here, I ended up at Mass with two diocesan priests.

[After that, I went over to TC to hang out with some of the diocesan seminarians I've gotten to know. And was introduced to Homestarrunner. Mind bending, wot.]

2 comments:

Kate said...

HOW HAVE YOU AVOIDED THE INSANE HILARITY THAT IS HSR TIL NOW??? Also--check out Salad Fingers; it's in something of the same vein.
(I have a Trogdor the Burninator tee somewhere. I treasure it.)

Gashwin said...

Somehow I knew you'd have heard of this! :)