Saturday, January 26, 2008

But I want him to!

Facebook has this new thang, where one can become a fan of a celebrity. I just noticed that one of my Facebook friends had become a fan of Benedict XVI.

This is the disclaimer that pops up before one can be admitted to the hallowed fanclub:
When you become a fan of Benedict XVI, it will display on your profile.
Allow Benedict XVI to send Updates to the Updates tab of my Facebook Inbox.
You can edit this setting at any time.
Benedict XVI will have no access to your individual profile information beyond your name and profile picture thumbnail. (privacy policy)
But what if I want him to have access to my individual profile information?

At any rate, I look forward to getting updates from Benedict XVI. :)

There are 667 fans as of now. Join in y'all! Che viva il Papa!

No comments: