Saturday, December 29, 2007

Back home

It's so nice to be back at the home parish in Columbia, where this morning I was privileged to co-cantor a wedding of two friends.

It was about a year ago that they were visiting me in DC, and all of us were like, "are they dating?" I think they figured out that their friendship had deepened and grown soon after ... :)

Sean & Steph: thank you so much for y'all's wonderful witness and inspiring courage. It does take courage in our times to enter into marriage, especially into Christian marriage, and y'all have done this with prayer, faith and thoughtfulness.

Many many blessings to y'all!

I'm in SC for a few more days, hanging out with friends. Blogging will be light.

1 comment:

St. Elizabeth of Cayce said...

I certainly enjoyed the chance to sing with you again, as well the chance to see you now three days in a row! Soon to be 4, then 5!