Friday, November 16, 2007

Update on Fr. Joe Gallagher CSP

:: UPDATE :: Fr. Gallagher died a little before noon today. Requiescat in pace.::

Fr. Gallagher has been brought home to the Paulist residence in Grand Rapids for what look like to be his last days in this life.

I know most of you reading this don't know him. I have met him only twice myself, but was immediately struck by the force of the personality, the vivacity and spirit of this priest, who despite his infirmities, was passionate about the Church and the Kingdom.

Please keep him in your prayers.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Father Joe was my spiritual guide through the RCIA process. His guidance was wonderful and helped me make thoughtful choices as I came into my spirituality. His dedication to Christ and the Church were the greatest I have seen. Rest in peace, Father Joe, you were loved here.