Thursday, August 30, 2007

Settling in

Got all the boxes unpacked and so on. Saved on space by putting all my DVDs in the novice common room -- share the collection and all that (though, somehow, I don't think anyone will be stealing off with Munnabhai MBBS anytime soon ... :)). (Many thanks to a novice brother who started this trend. Of putting DVDs in the common room, not stealing other people's DVDs ...)

Blogging will be light. On Sunday we go up to NJ for a few days of retreat.

It's good to be back. And so darn weird at the same time. "I've been here before ... "

1 comment:

St. Elizabeth of Cayce said...

If you're in that common room right now, watching the shared DVD's, I'm sure you've also got the internet radio game feed on. Looking good now, but close enought that I'm sure folks are staying put and staying excited. (Them 14, Us 28 with 3:54 left in 3rd quarter.)