Monday, July 16, 2007

I received a postcard!

From the Eternal City no less ... many thanks to St. Lizzy and Izzy for thinking of me! They're on the Spanish leg of their European vacation right now ... [And what a beautiful card! 9With a photo of the late Pope John Paul kissing a crucifix being proffered by then Cardinal Ratzinger.]

You know, I tend to send postcards galore when I travel, but actually receive very few. Which could mean a) I travel more than my friends b) no one really thinks about me when they do travel c) I'm just a swell guy or d) all of the above. :)

MADE MY DAY Y'ALL! Grazie tante!

1 comment:

St. Elizabeth of Cayce said...

Glad you liked it - we thought of you instantly when we saw it. We've spent the day unpacking, doing laundry, shopping, etc. I've also been transcribing my notes which I hope to begin posting on the blog tomorrow or Thursday (gotta do the Bulletin, you know...)

We won't be posting everything, but Windows Explorer counts 2824 photos.

Back to work tomorrow.