Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Sacramentum Caritatis ... coming out soon!

I just noticed a small spike in traffic to this blog from Google with the search term "Sacramentum Caritatis," which is the title of the forthcoming apostolic exhortation on the Eucharist. This blog is the second listing on the Google search right now. It is being released at noon CET today, which would be seven am EDT (remember Daylight Savings Time started early in the US this year. Y'all are five hours behind Rome, not six!), or 4:30 pm IST ... ie in a little less than forty five minutes.

Yep, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait!

2 comments:

St. Elizabeth of Cayce said...

By now I'm sure you've read it all-and started the "wow, this is cool!" blog post.

I'm looking forward to reading time this weekend --to read the document and see what those whose opinions I respect have to say.

I'm especially looking forward to seeing what thoughts you have, esp as you've had such a wide experience of the Eucharist and Liturgy lately.

Gashwin said...

Actually, we went out to dinner last night and it was pretty late when we got back. I skimmed the thing, and have to print it out. I can never read something so long on the computer. :) But yes, there will be a wow post coming up soon! I'm not reading anything else on this until I've done reading it myself. :)