Thursday, September 28, 2006

GO COCKS!

:: UPDATE 2 :: What a nerve-wracking game! I was pacing the room up and down, trying to keep my voice down in that last drive of the 4th quarter. And when have you seen so many 4th-down conversions in a drive, let alone a game? Except for that very last one ... but man! Was that a good game or what? Yes we lost, but I'm darn proud of them. This was not the blowout that everyone predicted. We came witin five frickin' yards to tying the game. 24-17 against No. 2 Auburn. That's pretty darn commendable. Now to keep up the pace. And Blake -- sit out. Seveille Newton is the man. [And screw that onside kick!]

:: UPDATE :: I cannot believe how dirty they're playing. An onside kick in the middle of the third frigging quarter? Go **** yourselves! I'm proud of the Gamecocks ... they've done darn good in the first half.

I'm in my room here with the TV tuned to ESPN waiting for the kick off of the USC-Auburn game, a glass of wine at my side. [I didn't want to inflict Gashwin the Gamecock on the rest of the house, so I'm watching this in my room here :)] Here's to hope!

Apparently it looks like rain at Williams Brice. Peter just called and I gave him a weather update ... don't you love technology! And I just got a txt msg from him with the pictures of the clouds. The best part was apparently that a little downpour started just as the Tigers players came on the field for their warmups. Ha!

GO GAMECOCKS! FIGHT! WIN!

Technorati Tags:

No comments: