Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Cool seminarians!

[Via Amy] ... musically minded seminarians of St. Louis at the Kenrick-Glennon seminary have produced a Christian-rock CD ... they go by the unlikely name of Priestie boyz. Check them out! The music isn't Jars of Clay (that playlist has had much use in the iPod lately), but it's not bad.

Someone wanna get a copy and let me burn the tracks? :-D (You know, the whole simplicity thing. I'm trying to preserve my handsome stipend for important things. Such as the cell phone. Can you imagine me without a cell phone? Especially on a Saturday evening during football season? I'd wither away.]

One of the guys also has a blog (Matthew 12:37. "For by your words you will be justified and by your words you will be condemned." Yep, I looked it up. Something a blogger doesn't really want to think about too much, I'd say!]

Oh, and these guys also are into light-saber battles around their campus. (Note to self: bring this up at the next house meeting. Scratch that. It'll probably get shelved to yet another committee ;-)... )
Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: