Sunday, July 30, 2006

Sprucing up the blog ...

... going to be playing around with the organization of things a bit.

Longer posts will have a "Continue read" jump link so that the main page of the blog doesn't get swamped by a long post. (No, I never write long posts :)).

If you notice, on the right I've put the RSS feeds and Technorati buttons up front.

There's also a list of common keywords that will do a Google blog search on this blog and pull up posts with that keyword.

And starting now, I'll be tagging each post with Technorati tags (associated with the blog). I don't intend to back-tag the 915 posts I've produced so far (since the blog started in September) ... I probably will for a few major favorite posts ... but once things are tagged, you click on it, and all the posts with that tag will be displayed in a new window.

Yes, I love all this geek stuff, and it satsifies the inner bureaucrat. So, enjoy! :)

Technorati Tags: , ,

2 comments:

St. Elizabeth of Cayce said...

915 posts in under a year--we've been busy!

Liz,
wants a tutorial on RSS, etc. when you return stateside.

Gashwin said...

Heh ... I was thinking along the same lines. Garrulous for sure :)

Glad to oblige on RSS. [Over some libations at Chez Casa, mayhap? :)]