Sunday, July 30, 2006

People search for the darndest things ...

Of late, an increasing amount of traffic to this site has been coming from Google (Hey, that means I'm well indexed by their little crawlers! :)) ... one is always curious as to what people are looking for when the click on a link to this space ...

Here's a sample from the past couple of days:

  • Aidan Kavanaugh (quite a few of those! RIP!

  • Stephen Colbert

  • gregorian chant radio (a recurring favorite!)

  • denver parish world youth day miracle multiplication

  • list the postive and negative responses from catholicity with reference to Indian church

  • pollution due to plastic bags in Vasai

  • dig radio at president house wodehouse road colaba

  • and ... drumroll please ...

  • naked scenes of deepa sahi in films

Well, I hope y'all found what you're looking for. I suspect the last one moved on elsewhere ... :)

Technorati Tags: ,

3 comments:

Fr. Gaurav Shroff said...

LOL ... at some point after hitting "publish" I realized that this concatenation of terms might itself skew future searches!

Now to get Mr. Colbert to sing chant on his show ... :)

Fr. Gaurav Shroff said...

I hadn't yet caught the Nicene Creed so thanks! Oh yes I've seen the King of Glory -- it still sends me into splits!

Amy Welborn had a whole round up of links and posts on Colbert and Catholicism a little while back ... and I'm sure you've caught his interview with William Donohue of the Catholic League?

He rocks! :)

Fr. Gaurav Shroff said...

Whoops ... just went to your site ... I'm sure you know all there is to know about Colbert! :)