Tuesday, January 24, 2006

March for Life: hmmm



Wow. What a long day. I've been up now for twenty-two and a half hours (a large chunk of which was spent driving). I cannot think of a time since my college days that I've been awake for this long. Weird wired feeling ... :) We didn't end up leaving DC till like 5 pm, and by the time I dropped everyone back, dropped the van off and got back home, it was just after 2 am. Time for bed. I'll blog more on the March on the morrow (at least I don't go in till the afternoon). Wanted to share this intrigue=ing shot. [Not to imply by this selection that the March was entirely about fringe elements ... it wasn't]. Thanks for the prayers. ¡Buenas noches!

2 comments:

St. Elizabeth of Cayce said...

Yikes! V2 also caused the hole in the ozone layer, I'm sure.

andy said...

Jim Myler, the Bishop of Brookline, from Pittsburgh.