Saturday, October 29, 2005

The Redemption of Our Bodies

Our Bishop's first pastoral letter is finally online!

The Redemption of Our Bodies (hattip to Dev for this!) (cavete: the link is to a .pdf)

Copies have been lying around the parish for a while, and I have to confess, I haven't yet read this (sheepish look). When I do, I'll blog about it.

(And since blogs are all about ego, let me just say that the week after this came out I suggested to the Bishop that he put this online. That was at Fire at the Beach. I'm glad he listened ... :-D)

2 comments:

St. Elizabeth of Cayce said...

Thanks for the link. I just couldn't see paying for copies, so great suggestion to His Eminence.

steliz

Fr. Gaurav Shroff said...

Ego aside, I don't know if I can take credit for it getting online ... he said they were going to do that.

Anyway, the last I checked Bishop Baker didn't have a red hat :). His Grace or His Excellency would do. Non gia Eminenza!